Friday, February 19, 2010

we will make a new world

If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweler's felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn't exist, and I have tried everything that does. Jonathan Safran Foer
Ugly Earring, this photo of you is too beautiful, which explains
why I've seen it all over the web

4 comments:

theue said...

shhhh....

Victoria Thorne said...

have wanted to be bold enough to say that i love everything about this post

(there. i said it.)

erica lorraine scheidt said...

V: Oh, yes, be bold. I also love, love, love this post.

Passport Smiles said...

He's one of my favorite authors. So beautiful.